To Reach, to Teach and to Establish people in the Grace and Truth of our Lord Jesus Christ, so that we can be effective witnesses for the purpose of helping others to know and follow Him.
To Reach: to take the message of Jesus Christ individually to our community and the world, and to bring people into fellowship as members of The Lord's Church. We see that the primary way our church is going to reach the lost is as individual believers.
To Teach: to effectively share the Word of God in the congregational setting, in small group settings, and in the individual setting, so that people will pursue a relationship with God and become equipped to be all that He has called them to be.
To Establish: to firmly settle or fix those who are members of The Lord's Church in Grace and Truth so that they would become committed disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ, willing and obedient to the Word of God and the Holy Spirit.
What we believe:
• In the one God manifested in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
• In the Lord Jesus Christ who is the Son of God come in the flesh, and is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
• In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood.
• In His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
• In His soon-coming return in power and glory as the Lord of Lords and King of Kings
• In the fall of man and his need for rebirth through confession and belief in Jesus Christ.
• In the reality of Satan and Jesus' victory over him.
• In the present-day supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit who bestows spiritual gifts upon believers.
• That every person is significant and has a special part in God's work, and that every believer is a minister in the eyes and hands of Jesus. We are here to equip Ambassadors that they may help others to know and follow Jesus Christ.